New York LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(New York, New York - NY, USA)
Situated on the eastern side of Manhattan, New York LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) lies alongside the East River, close to Rikers Island. LaGuardia Airport is sited next to the US-278 (Grand Central Parkway), to the north of East Elmhurst.
Also close to New York's LaGuardia Airport, Jackson Heights, Woodside, Maspeth and Rego Park are all located to the south, while Steinway and the Triborough Bridge can be found to the west. Noteworthy roads near to the airport grounds include 23rd Avenue, Astoria Boulevard, the Brooklyn Queens Expressway East, the Northern Boulevard and the Roosevelt Avenue.
Within the complex of New York's most centrally located airport, La Guardia Road and the Central Terminal Drive are the main roads.
Directions to New York LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) from the Manhattan district:
Directions to New York LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) from the Queens district:
- Travel along Grand Central Parkway in an easterly direction and head towards Astoria Boulevard
- Turn left and join 23rd Avenue
- Turn left and join 86th Street, merging into Ditmars Boulevard
- Turn left again and join 94th Street. Follow the signposts to the airport
- Travel along Grand Central Parkway and head towards Triboro Bridge
- Join Grand Central Parkway and head in a westerly direction
- Exit at Junction 9W to the left and join Northern Boulevard
- Turn right and join Ditmars Boulevard
- Turn left and join 94th Street, following the sign posts to LaGuardia Airport
New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA): Virtual Google Maps